We are firm believers that solar energy is the future and we pride ourselves to help each customer obtain their energy goals.
Solar has seen a 70% compound annual growth since 2010, with over 4GW installed in 2013. Indeed, preliminary numbers indicate that approximately 28% of all new US generation capacity installed in 2013 was from solar. Despite this growth, solar generation is still a small part of the overall generation mix. This holds true even for the states with the highest solar penetration.
- Lower or zero electricity bill
- Federal Tax credit
- Local rebates and Incentives
- Zero emissions, no greenhouse gasses
- Solar makes the “grid” more secure
- Saves you money, short and long term
- Increase property value
- Zero disturbance: noise, residence and wildlife
- Dependable technology: 20-30 year warranty
On a per-kilowatt basis, solar power remains expensive relative to conventional sources of energy like coal and natural gas. Nevertheless, its overall cost continues to shrink at a rapid rate. As solar power becomes an increasingly important component of the country’s “energy mix,” it is worth taking a look at five major benefits of solar power.
Contact us for a free solar consultation and to obtain additional information about financing.